Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIP Wednessday

Mary of Molly Flanders Makerie had a Flowering Snowball quilt-along.  Soooo in between the swaps, and the gardening, and summer activities I've been poking away at this....

It's quite a fun block, and the curves weren't a problem at all.


As soon as my daughter saw it, she claimed it!!  Since it will be used as a cuddle blanket for the couch I kept it smaller. 
50" x 50"


I'm using two different color thread for the hand quilting,,,

I'm happy with it so far and she Loves it.


I'm more than half done with the quilting,,,at this point I really get excited about putting the binding on - it's my fave part!!  Which is a good thing because the 24th of August is the show off day for the Flowering Snowball quilt-along.  With any luck I'll get this baby done!!

If you want to have a go at this quilt head on over to Mary's blog.  She has the templates and will walk you through the process, or just pop over to see all her lovely makes!!

Hope you are having a guilty-kinda week
Until next time

xx's  Kim

Post a Comment