Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WIP's Wednessday

Happy April,   I've been keeping busy with.....


I actually finished these sweet little Garden Pin-Tuck Bloomers
a pattern by Amelie and Henri


Hand quilting this little throw in the evenings....

I'm behind on the Spring Stitching Club project, 
hoping to catch up this weekend, 
fingers crossed, eeek!

Will be turning this stack of fabric into...
a few spring 'frocks'
(more about that in a later post!!)

My stack of quilts yet to be quilted,
I'm thinking I may have to start
doing a little machine quilting
to get caught up!

A start on my gardening...re-growing this celery
from the cut-off end, 
pretty cool, huh!!!

And another blue de-stash quilt coming along nicely,,,,
add that to the pile of quilts to be quilted.
I think this is the one I will try
machine quilting, 
Love it when I make up my mind!!!

Hope you are getting some beautiful
Spring weather were  you are!!

Until next time,
Happy Hump Day Stitching

xx's  Kim

Post a Comment