Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday-ness...

A new favorite........Red , Gray and Pink of course!













I received a gorgeous little zipper pouch in a swap I joined back in January.  It is just so perfect for me, a little shabby (she added a little doily)  and a lotta chic!!  Thank you Elise!!  Immediately my new fave colors became red, gray and pink .  On my next trip to the fabric store (with coupon in hand)  I chose a few prints with those colors in mind.  Added to a few I already had, I think I have a nice little collection - now to decide what to make.  I have a few way too many ideas but you'll be the first to know when I decide-yay!!!  I had previously made this little clutch with some gray velvet I found thrifting.  It has quite a few pockets and a zippy pouch to carry necessities - I think I will add a little wristlet strap and it will be good for those quick trips to the store or for toting along on bike rides - If Spring ever gets here!!! 

Until next time...
Have fun stitching.

xx's  Kim







Post a Comment