Tuesday, March 25, 2014

She's Finished !!



 I'm so excited my Oh Sew Blue quilt is done.....except for the label....note to self - I can't forget to make the label!


The last stitch - ahhhh!  

Found this raspberry solid in my stash, I can't even remember why I
bought it, but I think it works perfect for the binding....

It coordinates with the colors on the front.....

And keeps that warm and cozy feeling of the flannel 
on the back.


It snow AGAIN last night, and we have 'real feel' temps of -6F

I think she looks pretty against the white snow though...

Footprints and all....


I love my boots....but I'm definitely tired of putting them on!! 

She is almost square - 58 1/2" x 60 1/2"

She will be perfect for a picnic quilt or a travel quilt in
our motorhome.



And of course Sam couldn't wait to snuggle with it ..
yep, that's the BEST part,
The Snuggleing!!

Do you have a favorite quilt to snuggle with?  
I'd love to hear about it...


Until next time...
Have fun stitching (and snuggling)


xx's   Kim



Inspiration for this quilt came from Clare of Selfsewn.  I first posted about it here
















Post a Comment