Saturday, February 15, 2014

Welcome and a Winner !

I would like to thank each and everyone of you, from the bottom of my heart, for visiting me here at Babes and Brides!!  This has been such a wonderful party and I have enjoyed finding new friends in blogland.  HELLO and WELCOME to all my new followers, I hope you enjoy your visits here with me.  There are so many wonderfully talented ladies who have stopped by here and that I've visited.  I feel blessed to be a part of a community of people who share their talents, their life and encourage one another along the way,,,,I am truly inspired.   Thank You.


Without  further ado ......THE WINNER IS..........


comment # 20

Sandy Campbell  

YAY!!!!
Congratulations


Until next time

xx's Kim



The Random Generator WAS showing this number (20),,,,my techie abilities are not the greatest to say the least I guess...
Post a Comment