Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Circle of Hearts Mug Rug

I made this little epp heart mug rug using a pattern from Mollie from Wild Olive.  She has a great tutorial to go with it.   I decided to put a binding on mine....




I will be finishing, the next one I make, the way she does in her tutorial because as you can see my binding went a little wonky on me,,,errrggg. But no worries this one is mine....

I made this one as a gift....I sent it as little treat for the next person on the list for the Traveling Gingerbread House !  


If you like English paper piecing, this is a fun and fairly quick make.....especially if you follow Mollie's way of finishing lol!    Live and Learn, that's how I 'do'!!  Just hoping she likes it and realizes it was made with love, not perfection.

Hoping you are sewing till your 'Hearts Content' !

Until next time

xxx's   Kim
Post a Comment