Saturday, January 25, 2014

GROW YOUR BLOG

Hi I'm Kim, thank you for stopping by my little space in blogland. I joined in on the Grow Your Blog party, which was organized by the talented Vicki of 2 Bags Full..She very generously put in a lot of  her precious time to bring this party (over 500) together for bloggers who would like to see their own blog following grow, AND meet some new friends and be inspired by them.  Thank you very much Vicki for you time, talent and inspiration!

I started this blog,  just a little over a year ago, as a place to keep track of my makes, share ideas and meet new people.  I hope someday to inspire someone to take up needle and thread and enjoy it as much as I do.  I've enjoyed this year of blogging, met some wonderful people and learned some "techy" things along the way.  I'm still getting the hang of things, but Live and Learn is my motto. 


I began my 'sewing life' as a young girl of 12 (many yrs ago lol) with embroidery.  I loved it so much I just kept trying new things.  So as not to bore you with details, in the end the main part of my little home business is sewing for babies (bonnets,booties,special occasion and christening gowns) and brides,(altering and/or creating gowns,prom dresses,headpieces,clutches etc.) hence my blog name Babes and Brides, but I love EPP, quilting, making little dolls/rabbits, and fabric flowers.  I Love all things Shabby, Retro and Vintage and this is what I share here on my little space in blogland.

To celebrate the Grow Your Blog party I've created something special to give away to one of you !!  It's a little shabby fabric Cuff Bracelet ...I hope you like it. 






I've used bits and pieces of  new and vintage fabric, lace, buttons and beads.  If you would like to win this gift from me just leave me a comment, telling me what the weather is like where you are at,,,we are having cold, windy, snowy weather today.   A winner will be picked by random and announced on this blog posted on February 15th, 2014.  Please be sure I can reach you, if I can't find your email to contact you I won't be able to send you my gift.

I do hope you will stop by again sometime.   On my left sidebar at the top you can find  buttons for bloglovin, IG, Pinterest or FB if you would like to follow me.

Now I'm off to PARTY and visit some new blogs!!!

                                    Until Next Time
                                         Take Care
                                            xx's Kim










Post a Comment