Thursday, January 9, 2014

GIFTS.....

I gave.....







Last fall Mollie of Rose and Odin hosted an Ugly Christmas Stocking Swap....and I was the lucky lady to receive Mollie's name to make a Stocking and fill it with goodies.  I used the Night before Christmas poem as a theme to create items to fill the "Ugly Stocking" with...I didn't want to crash anyone's pc so I didn't upload all the items but I'm sure you get the idea!!! The last two pics are what a friend of mine requested...a couple of cute little dolls for her daughters...A Harry Potter, and a Raggedy Ann doll.  These dolls are only about 6 inches tall, all sewn by hand, but I have so much fun making them.

I received....


This is the stocking and goodies I received in the swap...Look at the sparkly red and green...so much fun!!!  The wonderful Jeana made it for me, thank you Jeana K.  The ornaments are still giving off a wonderful scent.
  
Until next time...
stay warm..

xx's Kim
Post a Comment