Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Behind the Scenes

The Grow Your Blog 2014 post is HERE

I've been busy working on a few special things....can't show you the completed projects but will give you a couple of sneak peaks!

I haven't done cross stitch in a while so I thought I would join Corey with her Quilty Stitches stitch-a-long.  There is still plenty of time to join in.....check it out!

I'm very excited to reveal this project but alas you will have to wait just a little longer.....


Again with the hexies.....hope you're not tiring of them.....



This was so cute I couldn't resist.....Molly over at Wild Olive has the cutest little project with epp hearts,,,,she has a tutorial and free pattern...I LOVE hearts!!



If you missed my last post for the Grow your Blog 2014, this is my give-a-way....you still have time to enter if you would like a little gift from me.....



That's about it....for today.  Hope you are keeping warm and cozy if you are in the deep freeze....brrr!   My little DaisyMay is bored, it's a bit too cold for her to spend any length of time outside...
Take Care
Until Next Time...
xx's  Kim
Post a Comment