Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A TIME FOR EVERYTHING....

....and a season for every activity under the Heavens; Ecclesiastes3:1-8

Hello Dear Friends,,,I hope your Christmas was joyful and your New Year merry and bright.  I have been absent from blogging for a couple of reasons; first off my daughter started on line schooling as our form for homeschooling.  It took awhile to get used to the routine and techy stuff!!   Then my hubby lost his job which sorta knocked the wind out of us.  But the biggest jolt was my Mom suddenly becoming ill 3 days before Thanksgiving, and passing away on the 20th of December.  bing, Bang....BOOM!  Just like that, my life changed.

I think it's time to start blogging again,,,,see you soon

xxx's Kim

This picture was taken the day we held her memorial service,  in Daytona Bch, FL 
north of where she lived....we knew it was Mom saying she was ok.
Post a Comment