Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sweet Pouch Swap 2

I'm very excited to show you the pouch I made for the Sweet Pouch Swap - Round 2, which was hosted by Alyce of Blossom Heart Quilts.  My very first swap was the Sweet Pouch Swap last January with Ros of Sew Delicious, so I just had to join in on this one.

My partner was Angie of Dear Spring Green, and she said she like rainbows, greens and linens/natural fabrics.  Since I have made several zipper pouches  I really wanted to try something different.  I came across this little bucket bag and just had to make it.  


I used green linen for the main body part, and cottons for contrast and lining....


I'm on a Hexie kick at the moment so I added a few out of  cottons.........


......and lavender piping to finish it off.  I just think the shape and size of this is just so stinkin cute... I'm hoping Angie thinks so too !!!


I added some "sweet" vintage fq's in greens, vintage buttons in green and to fulfill the rainbow "like" I crocheted a little zippy pouch.  


I didn't forget the chocolates, just forgot to take pictures....maybe Angie will post pictures of them.  I do hope she enjoys her pouch and now I'm excitedly awaiting for my pouch to arrive in my mail box.....You can see other pouches that were made and swapped at the link-up here ..   A big thank you to Alyce for hosting this fun swap,  looking forward to the next one !

Until next time....
Happy sewing, and stitching...

xx Kim


Post a Comment