Friday, July 19, 2013

Shabby Stitchery Bliss - Jenny of Elephantz

This post is about a blog I started following about nine months ago and totally fell in love with.  It's Shabby and Stitchery used together to create one of a kind "BLISS" as far as I'm concerned!!  Jennifer Reynolds of  Jenny of Elefantz designs and sells embroidery patterns.  She also has a monthly e-zine she publishes full of patterns,tutorials, and a lot of inspiration !!! There are BOM quilt patterns, her Craftsy Shop....well you will just have to pay Miss Jenny a visit to see everything and experience her creativity!!

She has just released a new BOM        
So click on over and see this new pattern!!


I will share a few of the items I've been working on ....First is the Shabby Roses "Beauty", a BOM from the e-zine.


Miss Jenny is doing her's in Red and White, but I'm a Blue and White kinda girl.  
(Hope she doesn't mind)


This is block #3 I just finished...I've never used this applique method with 
stitchery before,,,,I'm Loving it!!!


And this is one of her free patterns....
"Lord Bless You"  which is in her Craftsy Shop also.

In her e-zine she is sharing some cute little patterns for practicing the stitches used in her patterns...These are fun and quick and I'm hoping to be making a needle-book and pincushion from them....



And my all time favorite quilt pattern is her 

I've only got the verse block started, I don't want to rush this one,,I love it soooo much!!


Please forgive me,,,it's wrinkled, but it's just too hot to turn the iron on!!!

Miss Jenny is at this moment having a very generous give-away...So you really should pay her a visit, take a peek at all her wonderful designs and inspiration ... you can tell her I sent you.!  Her button is on my sidebar or you can click here .   Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!

Until next time

Have fun sewing, and stitching

xx Kim





Post a Comment