Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Merrily We Sew-along!!

Ros of Sew Delicious is hosting a quilted mat sew-along!!  It's the perfect little project to do since spring is here and I'm busy outside also.   I had bought two of these charm packs quite some time ago...I used one pack to make a couple table runners....as you can see only one is finished.  I enjoy hand quilting during the winter so it won't get done till next winter now....
 It is a Moda charm pack from Fig Tree and Co. from the line Mill House Inn.














I thought this little project would be perfect for the second pack ....It only uses 12 squares....
 
Mat Sew-Along


.....but Ros also has a Sewing Machine Cover Tutorial that I've been wanting to make, so the rest of the squares will (hopefully) be used  for this.

I'm quite excited as I've never had a mat or cover for my machine!!    Are you sewing along???   



Until next time

Happy Sewing

xx Kim
Post a Comment