Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Special Little Dress

I was very pleased when my niece asked me if I would re-create a dress she had worn and had her picture taken in when she was 6-9 months old.  Her daughter is now at that same age and she wants to have side-by-side Mommy-Daughter pictures.  Isn't that wonderful !!!  So you can imagine how happy I was to help her in creating a memory !!

This is "Mommy" in her baby picture.....

Yes we have red heads in the family...and Mommy still has a head full of beautiful strawberry blond hair!

And this is what I created for her.....

I probably should have waited till the "daughter" has her picture taken, but I was just too excited to show and tell you about this wonderful idea to create a lasting memory!!

I ended up not being able to find navy with white dots...I thought it would be easy....and because I didn't think it would be a problem to find the navy/white left it to the last minute.  So I didn't have time to find and order any online..."Last Minute Kim" they call me.!!  So we went with black with white dots since they were at least the same size dots.  When the pictures get taken I will update you, soooo excited!!



And while I have you here just wanted to share some happy Spring pictures....
My Johnny Jump Ups (wood violets) are blooming and I think I found the perfect spot to make our Fairy Garden!!!!
A nice shady spot with white wood violets because if the Johnny Jump Ups are blooming the Fairies are singing and dancing !!

I hope you are having a good Wednesday....  If you haven't entered my giveaway yet, click here and be sure to leave me a comment.  It ends Friday May 10th and I will announce a winner by the 12th.

So until next time my dear friends
I hope you are happy
Sewing, Stitching, Crafting, Creating
and do drop by again soon.

xx Kim


 
Post a Comment