Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Covert Robin Gift Received !!!


I have finally calmed down enough to sit and write a post on what I received from Brooke for the Covert Robin Swap hosted by Rachael of imagine gnats.  The parcel arrived yesterday...
Beautifully decorated with pink dots and gingham paper...




The first item I pulled out of the box was the gorgeous Heart Pillow..She had read on my blog that I love hearts and repurposed fabrics and created this pillow for me!! Isn't it beautiful?? The colors are perfect and the lace gives it a romantic feel which I also love...I will be using that word alot because I am sooo touched by this box of goodies I can hardly contain myself!!!...(lots of !!! too) LOL.  

And if that wasn't enough.....



 There was this cute little drawstring bag...
FILLED with vintage striped sheet remnents.



Can you believe it??  It's just the sweetest thing...I love using vintage sheets for repurposing and this is just.... well, lets just say I did the "happy dance"!!..  Oh and the chocolates, pictured above, are divine!!  So to put it mildly  I was blown away with my Covert Robin Swap Gift.







I can only hope the gift I made for my swap partner is enjoyed when she receives it.....

Add caption












My partner is an amazing quilter...so I was a bit intimidaged.. but in the end felt good with what I made and sent her.



Thanx to Rachael and all her co-hosts for hosting this swap...it has been a wonderful experience and alot of fun!!!   Be sure to pop over and check out the linky party going on and see what talented ladies are out there blogging and swapping their beautiful designs !!!

Until next time
I hope you have fun
Sewing,Creating,Crocheting,Knittin

xx Kim

p.s. sorry for poor pics, we've had alot of "gloomy" days.


Post a Comment