Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday, Monday-

I didn't get alot of sewing done over the weekend but I did finish up the pouch and bracelet I have been working on to donate to the She's Worth It Campaign.  Button on the right side bar...

We were asked to make a zipper pouch and/or a bracelet for girls rescued from sex trafficing to show them how much they are loved, and that someone cares about them and their rehabilitation. You can read all about the campaign over at The Train To Crazy.

I chose a lavender polka dot taffeta/cotton heart fabric combination because I think is says "happy and girly".

I added a "Made With Love" charm for the zipper pull so she will be reminded everytime she opens her pouch that she is loved.

For the bracelet I crocheted a simple band with picot edging out of a rayon yarn.  It is soft and has ample stretch so to fit a wide range of sizes.


A little crocheted heart applique with a heart button finnishes it off.    I hope I didn't go overboard with the hearts, just wanted to be sure whoever get it, they know they are loved.!!   I'll be getting this in the mail in the next couple of days, but if you would like to make a pouch or bracelet to donate to this worthy cause there is still plenty of time as they are accepting donations till the end  of March.  Even if you don't sew or craft they are also accepting monetary donations.   They are asking for just a $10.00 donation.

So go on over to The Train To Crazy and check out how YOU can help out this Worthy Cause !!

I love that you came for a visit and hope you'll  drop by again.

Until next time

Have fun Sewing, Crafting, Knitting,Crocheting

xx Kim


Post a Comment