Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little Pincushion Swap


A few weeks ago I joined another swap.  Lisa Mately of Sweet Little Pretties hosted a  Little Pincushion Swap.  I don't want to give too much away but I sent the pincushion I made to Australia and she likes bright colors.  I left on vacation to Florida soon after we were given our swap partner so I had the fabric I ordered shipped to my mother's house and made it while visiting there.  I used the Cathedral Window Tutorial by Suzanne Klemm from RBD Pincushion Club.  If you would like to try this one, check it out here Cathedral Window Pincushion.

Little Pincushion for Swap
I also added a little something extra but that's a secret!!  If I showed it to you now, it would give away my partner's identity, so check back later after I know it has arrived at it's destination and I will share more then. I hope she likes it....I had fun choosing the fabrics and making it,,,it's easier to make than it looks!!

I will blog about the pincushion I get when I recieve it.  I'm sooooo excited!!  So until next time

Have fun Sewing, Creating, Knitting and Crocheting

xxKim

Don't forget to checkout the link up to see all the beautiful pincushions created by some talented ladies !!
Post a Comment