Thursday, March 7, 2013

Doublestrand Infinity Cowl


One Dog  Woof sponsored a crochet a long back in February and I decided to take part as it was a simple Infinity Cowl.  ChiWei hosted this cal with tutorials over a period of a few weeks so that those wanting to learn to crochet could join in.  I already crochet but enjoy having a simpler crochet pattern to work on in the evenings so I decided this would be a good one since I haven't made a cowl before.



Made with doublestrand

Made with singlestrand
I ended up making two the same, but different.  One using 2 strands of yarn held together as the pattern called for and one using a single strand of yarn for a less bulky feel and look.












You might want to head on over to One Dog Woof and have a look at all the other cowls made by a group of very crative ladies.  She has a linky party going on through Sunday.  Check it out, I'm adding my cowl to the party!!!CAL Linky Party


Are your Hooks Happy?

Hope you are having fun
Sewing,Stitching,Crocheting,Knitting

Till next time

xx Kim
Post a Comment