Thursday, February 28, 2013

Envelope Clutch Sew-a-Long

When I saw that  Kate, over at SeeKateSew, was having a sew-a-long I got excited....then when I saw that it was an Envelope Clutch I knew immediately what I wanted to do!

Me being all things shabby, and vintage, and my daughter really loving the "Paris" thing I decided on a vintage postcard embroidery on the back and shabby flowers/ribbons and vintage doily for the front.
                                                                                     

                                                                                     



I had the white on creamy white damask in my stash just waiting for the perfect project to use it on, and we had recently bought the gray Paris fabric from Hobby Lobby.  I had fun with this, even though it may not be practical I love it!!!!

There is still time to pop over and get her free pattern.  Saturday is the deadline to post photos.  And check out all the other awesome Envelope Clutches on flickr or at #februaryclutchalong on instagram.














Sorry about the pictures, no sun today...and I'm sill trying to figure out how to get the pictures where I want them...errrrrg!!                        

Hope your sewing and crafting are going well

Until next time, Have fun 

xo Kim
Post a Comment