Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sweet Little Extras !!


Since my Pouch is going to someone who is "new to sewing" I thought I would send a few little extras to feed her new "habit" !!!  I used the needlecase tutorial from http://nanacompany.typepad.com/nanacompany/2011/10/needlebook-tutorial-by-nanacompany.html  Amy does beautiful work,,I just love her creations..My swap partner likes birds, whales and trees so that's how I included a whale.
She likes Whales too!


Inside of Needle Case
Opened up to see the patchwork back..
For the zipper pull I strung some pearls and beads with a Scissor Charm on the end !!!
Then when I saw this pattern for this awesomely cute Owl pinpush I  just couldn't resist adding this too!!I sure hope she likes it!!!   Well I hope to get the chocolates for this this weekend and post it early next week.


So until next time my dear friends
Hope your days are filled

Sewing, Stitching, Crafting and Creating

xo Kim 
Post a Comment