Monday, January 14, 2013

JOINED A SWAP !!!

Just a little note since it's been a week...hope to post a few other things later this week,, but I wanted to get this posted...I Joined A Swap last week!!!!   Sew Delicious is hosting a Sweet Pouch Swap.  Here is the link:http://www.sewdelicious.com.au/2013/01/sweet-pouch-swap-sign-up.html.  It's closed now but check out Ros's blog...its great!!!

I was a bit nervous about joining, being so new to this blogging thing, but we got our partner names on Sunday and now I'm very excited and hoping to make some new friends.  We are to make a zipper pouch and fill it with sweets of some sort and ship it off for them.  Just like a little kid I love getting mail, especially little handmade gifts...I like to call them Heartfelt Stitchery's..  Picking a design, fabrics and trims is just as much fun as sewing it together.  Will be posting little peeks along the way with what I'm making for my partner....not too much though...don't want to spoil the surprise  !!! Can you tell I'm excited now!!!


                                                Till next time my dear friends

                                                     Thank you for stopping by
                                                   Have a wonderful week
                                                 Sewing, Stitching, Crafting, Creating
                                                               

                                                                  xo  Kim
Post a Comment