Friday, January 4, 2013

I think I can...I think I can....

Ok, I'm referring to a few things.....First I'm new to blogging...betcha didn't notice..LOL!!!  Who said an old dog couln't learn a new trick..  Just takes longer...I've always pushed myself to learn by doing, in many aspects of life....Sewing being number one.   I just know I have been inspired by so many of your blogs out there I want to thank you and try it for myself.  Which reminds me I have to get the list of blogs I follow listed in the sidebar somehow.....

Then with opening an Etsy shop, a whole other realm to figure out....and keep up with the sewing it takes to keep things going....

Then on one of the blogs I follow http://www.sewcanshe.com/blog/2013/1/1/the-its-a-new-year-sewalong., they are having this sewalong that I committed to..it just looked sooo fun and do-able. But I was thinking I might be streatching myself too thin but then another bloghttp://collectintexasgal.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-year-sewalongim-committed.html  was having a giveaway for the sewalong and there I was clicking away and commiting and entering...and sooo

I think I can......

We are to just pick the fabric we want to use for the project this week...maybe, hopefully I'll post pixs of some ideas..........as you can see I have alot to learn but I think I can...

                                                   Thank you for stopping by,
                                                  Have a wonderful weekend,
                                                 sewing, stitching,or crafting.
                                                         Till next time...

                                                                   xo Kim
Post a Comment